John and I are enjoying our stay in Japan. We had 2 small trips so far and we are staying a really nice Japanese inn tonight. (for New Year's eve.) This place is really for older people, so children under 13 are not even allowed to stay there; it also has natural springs and we are very excited about that. :)
My Mom has been feeding us lots of good food and we are not working out what so ever! I am not sure how much we have gained so far...don't really want to know.
We sure missed our family in the States, but it is nice to be able to spend some time with my family and be able to fix stuff for my Mom as she lives here by herself. John already painted few walls and bathroom ceiling...and she is so thankful for that. I LOVE how my husband loves to help others...I sure have the best husband ever!!! We took lots of pictures and will post them soon.
Just wanted to let you know that we are doing well! We miss you guys!!!
3 comments:
I'm glad to hear things are going well - we miss you guys!!
Thanks for posting, guys!! Good to hear you are having a great time! We just now rang in the new year with a rousing game of Bridge with Pete and Amy! first time I've actually made it to midnight in many years!! Can't wait to hear all about your stay at the amazing spa!!!! Love you and miss you!
Karin: We sure missed you guys this year, but it was good to be with my Mom this year. She lives alone and she misses us very much...
Mom:Well, I am going to try to post more about our trip. It was so much fun!
Post a Comment