As I am leaving for Japan in 4 days, I don't really have time to post a good detailed blog. Just wanted to post some pictures from Thanksgiving to Christmas decoration. We thought we were not going to buy a Christmas tree this year as we will be gone for Christmas, yet we saw a pretty nice tree for $20, we could not resist! John did a great job on putting Christmas lights outside and we are loving it! And did I tell you that John and I are going to Half Moon Bay for two nights before I leave? Yes, we are so busy but still wanted to celebrate our belated 2nd anniversary so we booked two nights at B&B last night. We wish you a Merry Merry Christmas!!!
いつも日本に帰ったりジョンの家族の所に行ったりしているので、今年もクリスマスのデコレーションはあまりしないでおこうと思っていたのですが! やっぱり本土のツリーは安い。20ドルで6フィートくらいの本物の木が買えちゃいます。匂いもいいし、ジョンが買って来てくれました。そして家の外も今年はライトをつけてみました。やっぱりクリスマスらしくて、ちょっとしか楽しめないけどデコレーションして良かったなーと思いました。日本にもうすぐ帰国します☆
Deep fried turkey ピーナッツオイルであげた七面鳥

Christmas tree クリスマスツリー いい香りがします

Christmas lights 家の外はこんな感じです

2 comments:
Wow -- lots of lights!! Way to go, guys.....and I love your tree -- glad you got one!
The house looks great! Have fun in Japan, Keiko! And have fun with your head buried in books and computers, John!
Post a Comment