Monday, August 11, 2008

Rodeo ロデオに行ってきました。

Little while ago, John and I went to California Rodeo. It was my first time to see Rodeo and it was pretty exciting. It was a military appreciation day so we got to enter for free. Here are some video clips.


7月19日にジョンと二人でロデオを観に行ってきました。初めて行ったのですがとてもエキサイティングでした。ビデオクリップをいくつかのせます。



This one was the best! これが一番良かった!


Bull riders...牛の上に乗っています。


camel ride??? らくだのレース。これは珍しい!



a kid is on this big sheep. He is on the left side, hanging...so cute!
This was John's favorite. :) 子供が羊の上に乗っています。羊の左っかわに落ちないようにしがみついています。


This one was a little bit mean... ちょっと可哀想…。


Okay, this is the last one. 最後のビデオです。

5 comments:

Katie said...

Keiko - I'm impressed that you liked the rodeo! I've only been to one, but it took me a little while to be okay with watching that! Glad y'all had fun!

Keiko san said...

katie: yeah, we don't do that in Japan, so it was very interesting. Of course John wanted to try as he was watching them. haha. :)

Karin said...

My girls love watching rodeos on TV - they will be so envious that you got to go to one!

Keiko san said...

Karin: that's funny. They like to watch it? John and I are loving life in CA, because there are so many things to do around here!

lynnwray said...

Wow -- I'm just now catching up on various blogs...........that rodeo looked amazing........definitely crazy -- especially the guys riding/teasing the bulls!!!