
Our youth group's event, Progressive dinner. We went 3 different houses for appetizers, BBQ (main dish) and dessert. The theme was 80's work out fashion, so I had to borrow leg warmers from 5 years old girl, hair and wrist band from my friend etc...but we had so much fun. This is what the high school students like to do on the weekend. :)
John did not attend this event, but when I got home, he surprised me with a beautiful cleaned up house. He is the best husband ever!
教会の高校生のグループでプログレッシブディナーというイベントがありました。前菜、メイン、デザートをそれぞれ違うお家で頂くイベントなのですが、80年代のジム用の服を着るというテーマでした。知り合いの5歳の女の子からレッグウォーマーを借り、友だちからリストバンドなどを拝借し、頑張ってきました。っていうかこのタイダイのシャツ、高校生の時に着てました…。みんなでわいわい楽しかったです。
ジョンは参加しなかったのですが、出かけている間家をピカピカに掃除してくれてました。良い旦那様です!
Our guy leaders (ユースと男のリーダーたち)

Our youth pastor, Keith and his wife Shannon(高校生ユースグループの牧師とその奥さん)

My small group girls (私のスモールグループの女の子たち)

Girl leaders from youth group (女のリーダーたち)

Girls just wanna have fun...踊ってます♪
Prayer time (プールを囲んでお祈り)

Awesome view and BBQ (豪邸でバーベキュー)

with Laura (her husband went to Academy, too) ローラと一緒に。旦那さんもアカデミー出身です。
2 comments:
What a great party theme idea! You guys all looked great -- unfortunately, very authentic! :)
amy: I know...it was so much fun though....sad part was...most of my kids were born in '94. they don't even know the 80's!
Post a Comment