Wednesday, June 11, 2008

what are you going to do?

Since I did not grow up in the States, I hear some songs from John for the first time. Like "what you gonna do what you gonna do when they come for you...bad boys bad boys." (don't ask me why he was singing this song to me...John is John.)

which means I had no idea what the content was all about. And I don't listen carefully when my husband was singing. So in my head, this song was something to do with Christian music. I don't know why...maybe I am too spiritual or something.

So, in my head, this song was "what you gonna do what you gonna do when they COMFORT you."(thinking that what are you going to do when the Holy Spirit comforts you... something like that.)
yes, comfort you, instead of come for you. We laughed so hard when I find out the truth... so in our household, this song is all about comforting. not about chasing bad guys...

4 comments:

Amy said...

Funny!!!

Katie said...

Keiko, you are awesome!

lynnwray said...

that's really funny, Keiko!!

Keiko san said...

i know... it is pretty sad... but it's funny so it is okay.