we had to do Japanese style. :)
We had many guests these few weeks. John's roommate in Texas, Joto and his wife came from San Diego for the weekend and a day later my pastor (missionary) and his wife from Kobe, Japan came and stay with us for one night. Mr. and Mrs. Copeland have known me since I was 12. I started going to church where they were meeting at their house. His wife LouAnne was my English teacher for a long time and they encouraged me to study English. If they never moved to my town, how my life would be? If they never showed obedience to their callings, where would I be today?
Because I was interested in learning another culture, and studying English, I started going to this church. Then I was introduced to Jesus. Because I wanted to know more about this Jesus so I decided to study Bible in the States. So I moved to Charleston, SC. Because I wanted to study more about this man, Jesus...I decided to go to a seminary in Hawaii. Because I wanted to be a part of His plan, I decided to be a youth leader. Because I was serving as a youth leader, I met my husband in Molokai at a youth camp.
I would like to keep writing this story. Because I love Jesus, I am going to "fill the blank"
Life with Jesus and a Marine is really exciting and I am loving it.
神戸の宣教師コープランドご夫妻が一日泊まって下さいました。久しぶりにゆっくり話せて良かったです。
コープランド先生たちが神戸に宣教師として来られなかったら、私の人生は今頃どんな風になっていたのでしょうか? 今頃私は何処にいるのでしょうか?
この先生たちがイエス様を紹介してくれなかったら今の私はありません。主人にも出会っていなかったかもしれません。本当にお世話になった命の恩人です。天国への道を知らせてくれた人です。
私もみんなに天国行きの道を知らせる人になりたいです。
1 comment:
How blessed we ALL are that they were obedient and went to a far-away country to minister and teach you about Jesus!! Thank you, Lord!
Post a Comment