Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Dear family

Yes, I finally sent invitations to our family about this blog. Don't mad at me for not telling you about this. Nobody was reading this anyways and now only you guys are reading this.
I sometime type in English and sometime in Japanese so I know this is confusing...but at least you can see some pictures. right?

5 comments:

John Wray said...

Thanks for keeping everybody updated on the blog baby. I love you!

Dan Wray said...

Wow... a Japanese AND English blog. This might be the only of its kind. Very nice - thanks for putting us on the short list.

Keiko san said...

thanks, guys. :) I hope this bilingual blog will work. :)

Amy said...

So how do you type in Japanese? How does the keyboard convert -- aren't there many more Japanese characters than there are English? And how does the computer know to type in a different direction? This is mind-boggling to me! :)

Keiko san said...

amy: yes, that is why I love Mac. because mac already has Japanese characters and I don't have to install it. All I need to do is press apple mark and space, then I can type Japanese. like this! こんな感じ!

:)