If you are Japanese, you should like Green Tea...I think. (though there are many kinds of green tea, I like Sencha or Gyokuro.) If you know me well, you know that I drink tea all the time. I also love oolong tea. I don't drink much black tea, but for those of you who don't really care of tea, please remember this one thing. All the tea come from the same kind of tree! Oolong (chinese tea), Green tea or black tea....they all come from the same tree but they have different ways to process it.
We used to get black tea from India shipped to us because my uncle was working for an embassy or something. They had REALLY good black tea, but of course those good old days are gone. I don't get private shipment from India anymore. Now I like this company called Lupicia...they have really good quality tea here in USA and I am pleased with their products so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment