So from this March, I started to work as a substitute teacher in California. It took me a long time to become a sub officially since CA loves to make everything so hard! I have my BA, I needed to take a test called CBEST. Then finger prints clearance, and 50+ different papers to sign...and sign...and sign. Needed to take a blood pathogens class or whatever it calls. But after all the tribulations, I am done. I am a certified sub. teacher in California! and I am excited.
Things that makes me sad sometime is though...I see so many hurting kids in the classes, and I have no idea how I can help them. I feel helpless when I know they are hurting.
I am not sure what the Lord wants me to do, but I always pray before I go to school so that He can show His love and glory through me... I can't see the big picture, but I trust my Lord is way bigger than what I can imagine. So, I am going to be teaching 4th grader tomorrow. I simply pray that the Lord is going to use me for His kingdom.
No comments:
Post a Comment