Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy 5 months old!


Kawika turned 5 months old today. He loves to laugh and show off his skill a lot! When he tries to do "airplane" motion, he looks so proud! I am so grateful that I don't have to work and be able to watch him grow everyday. I love my life!

By the way...
I went to Kawika's Dr's office today. A receptionist asked me when he will be 6 months old...and I said May. (well, he was born in May.) and I said...oh sorry, no next month...which is December. (No, it will be November, Keiko...) then she asked me who is his Dr. and I said...ahhhh....ahhhh....I really could not remember her name. Wow...is this what 5 months old baby does that to me? I think I lost my brain somewhere!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah -- I'm pretty sure we warned you about that, Keiko!!! Happens to every mom..........