Monday, September 13, 2010

Summer 2010

Feels like this summer went by so fast! Life with a new born baby is so much different from last summer...John and I were enjoying all-inclusive resort in Cancun, Mexico last summer. Now we are changing diapers and feeding this wonderful gift from the Lord everyday. We love Kawika so much!
今年の夏はあっという間に去って行きました。去年はメキシコのカンクーンにあるリゾートで優雅に過ごしていましたが、今年の夏はオシメ替えに、授乳にと忙しい夏でした。


This miracle blanket was the lifesaver for us for the first three months until he decide to roll over (from his back to tummy) in his swaddle! (and don't ask me how he did it. I have not idea since his legs and arms are still tucked inside...) One day I found him crying face down in his crib...I tried to fix it and found him face down in his swaddle again and again...so it was time to say good-bye to this wonderful invention! (おくるみに包まれたまま寝返りをする様になってしまったので、このおくるみが使えなくなってしまった!)



Kawika 11 weeks old... crying face is still cute!


Here are some pix from NC trip. (August 6th-8th, 2010)

Beautiful Ellie

Pete's birthday

Katie and Titus

Dan and Kawika

John feeding Kawika

Mama's kiss

Mommy and Kawika (11 weeks old)

Ellie and Ava

Ellie

Branson

Colsen

Miles

Amy and Kawika

Colsen being funny!

Miles and Kawika

Strider

Kai

Branson!

Kids eating ice cream!

Enjoying outside

Amy (Dan's wife)

Amy (John's sister)

James (John's sister Karin's husband)

Katie and Titus (John's sister)

Addie

Nobuko and Kawika (My mother)

Wray family shot

Keiko and Kawika

Mama and Kawika

One happy family! (Kawika 11 weeks old)

Me and my mothers!

No comments: