From April 28th to May 5th, my Mom and her sister came to see us in Monterey. It was a last minute trip but we got to go to Yosemite and enjoyed lots of shopping in Carmel and Gilroy...:)
They loved every minute of their stay in California even though they were bit worried about swine flu before they came. Here are some pictures.
4月28日から5月5日まで母が由利ちゃんとモントレーまで遊びに来てくれました。ギリギリで決めた旅行でしたが、ヨセミテにも行けたしカーメルやギルロイでショッピングもたくさん出来たので楽しめました。豚インフルエンザを少し心配していた二人でしたが、とっても楽しんでもらえました!
Mom and her daughter
Mom and her older sister, Aunty Yuriko
Yup, we live in beautiful Pacific Grove, CA.
Here are some pictures from the 3rd grade class room. I taught this class many days so I wanted to show my Mom and Aunty the class. My Mom made some Origami for them and they loved it!
Mr. Anderson had a Japanese kids' book (translated in English), so he read a story to kids while we were there. Such a special time with my kids. :)
いつも教えている3年生のクラスにお邪魔しました。母が作った折り紙のコマをとっても喜んでくれました。アンダーソン先生が子供たちに「一寸法師」のお話を読んであげていました。
I taught them how to make origami crane and they made mobiles with them.
My Mom made 25 Origami tops to the students and they LOVED them!
1 comment:
You had lots of fun, for sure!! I hope you didn't do any of those crazy photo shots balancing on the edge of cliffs when your mom was there like you did with us!!!!
Cool that she got to do origami with your class!
Post a Comment