Anyways, this past weekend, we had a youth leaders' gathering at our house. We are always busy doing other stuff, so we just wanted to make this afternoon, just to get to know each other. There were 15 adults and 2 little ones and our house was packed. We had so much fun though...
John did amazing job on grilling perfect steak and chicken. I made some side dishes, but forgot to take most of the pictures...haha. Oh well.
I thank God for allowing me to be a part of His plan, and allowing us to serve at this youth group.

He ate a lot and went right into our comfy couch...:)

Our favorite....summer rolls.

Jill, Erica and another Jill

Laura and Matt

Thomas, Shannon and Jeremy (who is a Kung-fu master!)
2 comments:
Looks like a GREAT evening at the Wray's!! I sure do remember that VERY comfy couch!!!
Mom: yeah, it was so much fun. John used to BBQ when he was single and I used to invite people over for my Japanese food, now it is combined and we love it!
Post a Comment