ラベンダーの香りは一年位もつそうです。なんだか面白いものを見つけてしまってハマっています。暇な日はひたすら編んでいます。ネットで見たら1つ18−20ドル位するそうです!ビックリです。クラフト好きのKeikoでした。
When John and I were at the Venice Airport, we saw a lady making something interesting with fresh lavenders. Since I am super curious about everything, I was looking at her and what she was doing for 20 min. or so. When we got home, we picked lavenders (yes, it was the right season!) and I made some lavender wands. I had never seen it until I saw them in Italy, but when I google, I could find tons of people who are making these. (In Japan, they call them lavender sticks and here people call them lavender wands.) So, this is my new craft addition.
Pick fresh lavender first...
These are the final products. I saw people selling them $18-20 per piece. Can I sell?
こんなのが出来上がりました。
8 comments:
keiko, those are SO pretty... you are incredibly talented to pick that up just from WATCHING. and i do think you could sale them
Thank you, Amy! I am sure the lady who was making them knew that I was trying to learn how to make them...cuz I must watched her for 20 min. or so. :) It is almost addicting to make them.
Keiko, those are AMAZING!!! You are very creative and talented -- I would never have the patience to figure out how to do that -- or to even spend 20 minutes watching the lady at the airport!! And yes -- I'm SURE you can sell them!!
have you tried selling them yet?? could be a fun small business :)
katie: no...I just give them out. :) It is almost addicting to make these. I want more lavender!
Those are so pretty! and i bet they smell really good!
Beautiful! Do they last long? I want one... wish there was some fresh lavendar around here! (not that I'd know how to make one...)
Karin: thanks! I yeah, I love lavenders. :)
Amy: According to some website, it lasts 1-2 years. but we will see. :)
Post a Comment